Thursday, August 23, 2007

Love You Always!!!

A look at me and he lost his heart
Love at first sight for him it was
With an overwhelm he stared at me
“You are going to be my life”, believed he.

His presence I began to realize
Whenever I saw him I broke into a smile.
A bond so special was on its way
Always together happy and gay.

The Best of friendship we began to share
All through the years he loved me he cared
He the saint was, I the rebel
But my whims and fancies he understood so well.

I was his life, his purpose of existence
My wish his command, my life his dream
Sometimes I ignored his presence
Sometimes I dint bother it seemed.


But, he rejoiced in my joys, even when he was fighting his demons
Encouraging me to live my dreams, to smile in all seasons
When all was low for me, and seemed that nobody bothered
I bounced back I fought, all I needed was his “I love you sweetheart”.

A day came to move away from him, to fly with my own wings
He gave a hug and a smile, for me that said everything.
Many a times on my new found path I forgot to look back,
But like always he was there my strength my pillar, where I could fall back…

I went to my friend to tell him I was in love
To tell him how this man loved me how he cared
That no one other than him had ever made me feel special this way.
He just took my hand and told me I was blessed to feel this way.

I came back with a broken heart
I came back to my friend
With open arms he soothed my pain.
All through he was my pillar my strength.

Today I know he is;
The one who loves me most
The one who never forgets to say “love you sweetheart”
The one who can perk me up in time of pain
The one who always reminds me I am his life’s biggest gain
The one who still scolds me for my irrationality
The one who still understands my stupidity
The one I know I can always fall back on
The one who has made me what I am
The one who I love the most
My friend, My critique, My gift from GOD.
I am a daughter, proud to call him my DAD.

Any man can be a father...
... It takes someone special to be a dad.







7 comments:

Y. said...

Yes.. A special person called Dad...
A thought very well put into words :)

atomantz said...

Hey Roger i didnt knew u write so well yaar.......i am PROUD of u :D
good going........keep up the high spirits of writing........!!!!!!!!!!!!! too good dear :)

Neha said...

Beautiful! :)
i suggest u shud mk uncle read it..its nt alwys tht we express our deepest emotions..bt whn we do, d othr person shud knw!

P.S: u write amazingly well swthrt! im totally floored!! :P

Renu said...

Truly amazing Raja......!!! ...Awesome....
U r too good at writing...keep it up...:):)...
n ya show it to uncle definitely....

Pallavi Utagi said...

RAJI!!!!WOW
i mean this is like tooooo good... totally touching...
sahi me...
awesome...
:)

Unknown said...

Hey dear that was too gud....Sumthing really touching....Sumthing very true about a father("DAD") - daughter relationship :-)

Unknown said...

Hey dear that was too gud....Sumthing really touching....Sumthing very true about a Father("DAD") - Daughter Relationship :-)