Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My First Feeling of LOVE

Woke up to the rays of the sun;

Bubbling inside with an anxious emotion.

An unknown feeling rising within;

I was nervous of what was coming.

I had heard people call it love.


It made me crazy by the day ;

Sometimes sad and sometimes gay.

The world started to look different .

I was looking like my new version.

These were the signs of love.


The wind flew like before;

The sun still shone to the core.

Didn’t feel like violins were played;

In the same way the breeze still swayed.

Did it really feel like love?


But I tossed and turned in my sleep;

At times all I wanted to do was; weep.

The next moment I burst out laughing.

Sometimes it was anger; solace I found in yelling.

These symptoms definitely meant love.


Havoc; it was with my hormones.

Crazy; it was with my mind.

Different; I was physically.

Confused; I was totally.

I had to confirm if it was love.


I rushed to my mom; my friend;

Narrated all the incidents;

She looked at me and beamed.

Is it love; I screamed.

Was it love?


She took me in her cover;

The answer I was ready to discover.

What I heard; shocked me.

Love it was not; she told me.

It was just PMS; PMS and not love.


That my friends was : My first Feeling of PMS.
P.s : PMS - Pre Menstruaal Syndrome.. lol

1 comment:

Neha said...

Brilliantly written!! Nice anti climax! And a near perfect description of PMS! ;) :P