Tuesday, October 26, 2010

To BE

We play quite a few roles in life. All the time.
That's me playing a few parts. I was being what i felt like at time. At times, I curtailed myself.

Daughter

BRAT (not proud to be one today)
Brash
i-care-not
Loving (i really hope my parents would "like" this)
chatter box
bad temper
intelligent (i am certain they would "like" this. i always scored great marks in school. It has left an unchangeable impression)
annoying
organized


Daughter in Law

Sober
sweet
speaks less
ever smiling
nice girl
anxious
immature
unorganized

Friend

chatter box
idiot (most would "like" this)
fun
shot dimag ko
cool



Wife

Brash
i-care-not
Loving
chatter box
bad temper
sober
sweet
ever smiling
ever irritating
anoying
fun
shot dimag ko
complete nut case
immature
unorganized
organized
time pass
Intelligent
Dumb


The only person I am "Being" with. i wont say being Me. coz i am not sure what I am. I change with the moment.
I don't have to stop myself at any moment to react or behave the way I want to. I don't have to worry how he will feel, how he will react, how he will be!!

This Karva Chauth for you Nishit. (I am soo hungry)

I don't need music, lobster or wine.

Whenever your eyes look into mine;

The things I long for are simple and few:

A cup of coffee, a sandwich and you!

5 comments:

...Raji... said...

P.S
Having said that i wont take away any credit from my parents for tolerating me either/

But i cant thank The universe enough for sending such a perfect partner to me.

Neha said...

Awwww!!! Super likes!!
But I'm heart broken too!!
And there's an adjective under the Daughter category... "Organised"... Really Raji!!?? ;-) lol!!!

Neha said...

P.S. 2: Knowing you for the innumerable years now.. I'm totally proud of Nishit coz he puts up wid u!
And I'm more than glad u guys found each other.. U r mad, and he's mad about u! Perfect!! Muuaahh!!

Pallavi Utagi said...

love this post of yours :)
totally!!
it certainly does take something to tolerate the many 'you's...
and kudos to nishit for being awesome at that ;)
yeah @organised - Really???

Anonymous said...

'Organized' ???? in the first section...Did i miss something here? ;)