Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Everyday

Everyday I wake up to a new horizon,
New bliss new joy.
For a wonderful life I make great plans
Lock it up and simply enjoy.

Everyday I want to be a nice person,
True at heart and mind.
But I go ahead and complain about someone
Make a remark; Be unkind.

Everyday I decide to reach for my goal,
Work hard and stretch.
I back off with fear; Make a new excuse
And make a new sketch.

Everyday I mean to remember GOD,
And bow my head in prayer.
I never find a few moments to thank LORD.
I neglect to adhere.

Everyday I resolve to practice what I preach.
To think and then be.
I go ahead and be a hypocrite all the way,
With rules bending for me.

Everyday I know the right from the wrong,
And the path cut for me.
But I spend a day again with the same old song,
And walk a path of the lazy me.

Today I decide to make it right everyday,
Give my best to all I say.
Today I decide to make it right everyday,
And live a great life all the way.

The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot. (Michael Althsuler)

2 comments:

Krishna Soni said...

heavy..!!... too impressive though...!!..

atomantz said...

HMmmm...well said krishna....
i should say RAJI u write really well......I AM PROUD OF U :D