Thursday, November 15, 2007

F5... :)

Well the Dreams post really got to me… with all the comments and off the blog discussions have put me in some other land … A land that is beyond my imagination right now…
And a friend said with all these posts you seem like a sad person… not happy with life…
WHOA!!!!

I need to refresh!!! F5! F5!!!

What refreshes me? (in random order)

Music (current fav.. Mauja hi Maujha from Jab We Met)
My Books (love Harry Potter)
Tea (ginger mandatory)
Conversations (not the heavy dose… right now I am staying clear of them)
Shoppinggggggggg (All girls in unison say Hurray)
Dance (Ahh!! The ultimate stress buster. Dance doesn’t care what the mood thinks.)
Laughing my head off with my roomies. (nothing we talk makes sense. Sonica, Pinky, Renu, Khushi, Prachi... I love them all)
Just laughing my head off.

Walking alone form the bus stop. (I sleep in the bus. The moment I get down I am not thinking anything and then slowly thoughts return. I love it)
Mums half-sleepy hug when she sees me at the door step at midnight after I come home from Pune. (I feel safe. Moment of bliss)
Jab We Met!! (Damn!! I love the movie.)
When my mobile rings and it’s a call form US. (Sejal calling)
Neha, Pallvai and me chatting and all the discussions which make us feel like angels on earth (we always end up screwing our lives with our over the top ideas about it)
Fighting with Pritam. (I guess it will exhaust his patience soon)
All the nautanki I do with Kunal. (and he really is amazed at what new I can come up with)
Saturday.
Tropical Iceberg of CCD. (nasik CCD… me and my friends)
Make ups after the silly fights!!! (and with 6 roomies… what else can we expect.. Well Sonica needs a special mention here... She always takes the first step)
Going home to fried fish and lots of chicken ( i live with veggies)
Yana. (not another person… sizzlers!!!!!!!!!)
Shahid Kapoor (oooooooooo damn he is soooooooooooo cute)
SMS from Bank ( your xyz salary has been credited into ur acoount.. RELIEF :) )
Someone coming up and returning money which I had totally forgottena bout ( I suck at managing my finance)
Sitting and cribbing how marriage is a big responsibility (singles discussing the same thing all over again)
Coffee break from work. (although most of the time I am void of work)
Scanning through all the silly snaps I have clicked from my mobile ( they make great memories)
Finding that exact shade of dress which I had in my mind ( merawala greeeen!!! :) )
Picking up a dress and realizing that it fits me RIGHT. ( with my size.. finding clothes of size is a miracle.. I do blv in GOD then)
A compliment. (well it refreshes anybody)

The list can go on…
But I guess I can take my fingers off the keyboard… I have achieved what I set out to do.. Refresh myself….

Haa!!!!!!!!!! Life is beautiful!!!

Adding to the list .. Writing a post on my blog…


Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr., Life's Little Instruction Book

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ~Robert Brault

3 comments:

Neha said...

:-)
I cant explain why but this post put a smile across my otherwise sullen face. I realised that in the middle of all the tensions and worries that surround me i had forgotten to enjoy the little things i love :)
I just hit F5! Thanks! Luvs...

atomantz said...

f5 really works.........
:)

Unknown said...

Well Well to be precise I dont believe in pressing the F5 key, I would rather shut down my PC and Raji i am sure you know what is my F5. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

Regards,
Agent 47