Friday, January 4, 2008

4th Dimension

My mum is a firm believer in GOD. I don’t know what that really means or what actually is her belief. But she does believe that HE /SHE exists. There is a lot more on her platter. Not getting into that.

People pray. Some pray religiously. Everybody has his or her own reasons for it too. People go on fasts to please GOD, to fulfill a certain wish. Few of them will continue the fasts even after meeting their wishes, thinking its good. Some end it. Then a new wish a new fast. Whatever be it, everybody has a reason to look up to him/her. When I debate with Mum she gives me reasons, examples, of which some do suit my sensibilities, some seem totally illogical.

That’s precisely why I pray to GOD. Or should I say, I believe in GOD (coz I don’t pray everyday). There is a mystery behind HIM/HER, which nobody has yet been able to solve. For me GOD is that mystery, that faith. SHE (my devil was female... my GOD is female too) gives my life the necessary 4th dimension. My Devil is self-destructive, but MY GOD is very powerful. SHE gives me reasons to believe that everything is going to be fine. SHE surpasses all logics and reason and adds that spice to my life. SHE is the voice in my head that keeps me going.

SHE loves my crazy side. SHE hates me when I cry. And I am sure she loves dancing too. SHE is like my parents. Loves me. Punishes me when I disobey. Hates it when I don’t bother. SHE is a kiddo at heart. SHE needs attention too.

I pray. I believe. I am also in awe. Coz for me GOD is extreme, very powerful, all knowing. GOD is the reason I believe anything and everything is possible. Man can do everything he wants, but GOD adds in that extra.

And this year she says she is gonna visit cloud number 9(yes she does tell me things). And wherever she goes she takes me with her. And I am very human. I am on cloud number 9 only when things start happening the way I want them to. She is making sure everything happens my way. It’s only a few days the year has started and She has already reached cloud 7(u guessed it right, things are going my way). Well I guess I am gonna have a helluva year. Yippee!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my GOD.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe." - Saint Augustine

What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.

God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny. - Garrison Keillor

1 comment:

Pallavi Utagi said...

:) happy new year swthrt.. and yes, i pray this year does turn out to b the best one for you uptil now..
and u already on cloud 7 eh? good.. hope u visit 9 too, soon.. njoy... :)