Friday, January 22, 2010

Its not complicated :)

I have no questions
that i want life to answer
It doesn't bother me why;
people are a certain way
I judge some people
I love some people
I am a hypocrite in some situations;
I stand by my values in some.
I crib about some things
I love some things

I emulate some things about people
not coz i want to be like someone..
but I respect that trait
I want that trait.
I am ME; at times, different than many
at times ; similar to many maybe.
I believe I am unique very unique.
So is everybody.

Life is simple.
We have the power to complicate it.
I love complicating it at time.
I love adding drama at times.
But inside i know, its simple.
Its stupid.
Its just there.
And all life answers are objective;
Its either a yes or a no.

Saying all this is so simple.
I don't take all situations so positively.
But this is what is there inside me.
This is how i feel .
I react i dramatize.
But I know its superficial.
I am learning, I am smiling.
I am living.


Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive. -- Elbert Hubbard

(am i taking it seriously?? )

7 comments:

Neha said...

i think its easier said than done..
We all know we shouldnt take life so seriously.. but in certain situations, ur heart refuses to realise that bit and we do end up taking everything seriously!
But as long as u keep coming back to the phase of "Lets not worry too much".. all is well :)

Pallavi Utagi said...

yeah one does have the power to complicate life,
and one also has the power to simplify it...
in ur case, you are urself, and that is the best way to be!
being judgemental and being hypocrite is normal, humane...
but when u accept that which such candidness, well that is rare.. indeed.
and having no questions you want life to answer is great!
sometimes it is indeed not so much fun u see - the questions... :)
the frustrations run high and u r sometimes left wondering, why?
however if some questions have indeed popped in ur mind, then u cant help but get answers to those...
so the best thing to do is, avoid those questions from coming up ever...
coz once they do, u cant rest till u find the answer...
with u raji, i guess that has been the case :)
good for you... really...

Anonymous said...

the fact that u r thinkin abt all that Elbert Hubbard said means u r taking him too seriously lol 1st get over him and then we would come discus "life"
pritam pillay

...Raji... said...

@Pritam..
That poor guy only said dont take it too seriously..
rest all was courtesy me... just in case u got confused...

Anonymous said...

well in that case i must say its very well written....

Anonymous said...

and ya take life seriously ! screw up thats the way to it agar rona dhona nahi hoga to life wud get even more boring ... i say everyday do some thing you would regret for the rest of the life......
Pritam Pillay.

...Raji... said...

@Pritam:

I am talking abt "Not taking life seriously"
who said anything abt "not screwing it up" :P