Tuesday, July 6, 2010

On a Tangent

3 friends.

3 friends who know each other since a long time.

3 friends who know so much about each other that it is frightening.

3 friends who can talk for hours together about everything under the sun.

3 Best friends.

But still, some conversations among us make me take a tangent to it. There has been a time that I simply dozed off. I don’t listen to the conversation I start pondering. I am amused many times.

Probably the different paths that we have had, has created that frequency difference among us. The times and life that we have seen has been on different levels altogether.

Some things I might never understand. Some feelings I might never share.

But we still gel like a bowl of jelly beans. I guess we keep dropping and sticking to each other.

(And I cant find a single quote to suit this.. )

No comments: