Monday, December 14, 2015

Cheers to 2015!!!


Welcome 2016 :) 

One helluva year with materialistic stuff and monies!!! Abundance at its very best, cheers to more. It was a fantabulous year in every sense.
My first ever travel. I loved New Zealand. It was beautiful. The road trip was exceptional. It put to rest my confusion if I would like to spend money on travel or not. Why wouldn’t I? Tasmania already booked.
I started running. It was another dream come true. I had only ever imagined myself running. I did it with all my heart. I loved it. I know I will keep doing it.
I can finally drive!!! Yes, basic necessities of life. And I am thrilled.  Mini cooper anyone?
Best hair days ever!!! The keratin, the new haircut. Spot on. (yes these things make me happy and it makes a year worthwhile)
I found the perfect clothes for all occasions. It started last December with my shiny pair of shoes. 
From aimless to an aim, that was again a first. Yes. I have a professional goal that makes me jump and I cannot stop thinking about it. Can’t wait for that December when I write a post where this goal is fulfilled. Raji Pillay, head of technology (dream big)
The perfect home!!! Everything sans the walk in pantry. The house has got it all and at what price!!! Absolute abundance that one.
Abundance was at its best with all the love in my favour. It’s overwhelming. It’s amazing. It beats everything else. I got to make some amazing relations this year.
To state the obvious, it just keeps getting better and better with the husband. 7 years I would have thought otherwise.
One of my most passionate year ever ;)
I have never been stretched this much emotionally. But one thing that stands out, positivity wins. Hands down baby! And I rock that thing like a pro.
Best LOA year ever. Ask believe receive. I wing it.
Enough boo-boos to laugh about!!! Like really, I am 32 I should be behaving like 1. I guess.
Cheers to all the drunken nights, dance parties, and all the fun with friends.
More than enough solid compliments to last a life time!!! Some of them have been instrumental in a lot of reinstated faith. 
Hurrayto this year gone by and I can only imagine all the fun and abundance 2016 is bringing. It just keeps getting better and better!!!
A new year is on the way and the possibilities are endless - dont know who said that

1 comment:

Neha said...

Wow. Reading through this post, I could feel the blood in my veins rushing.. and the adrenaline pumping in!
Cheers to your awesome year!! Good lights the path to great (again, don't know who-said-it!).. So 2016 will be even more awesome!
And an amazing year for you means a super year for me too! You know how it is!
;-)