Tuesday, January 6, 2015



Inspired Action


Inspired Action – Something all Loa readers/believers have heard of. “Actions that come naturally to you or Actions that you just want to do”

I understood the meaning of the words in that sentence. But never really knew it or realized it. Just yesterday, while talking to Bitches, I understood what it really meant.

For instance:
I have always been a jhalli / part tom boy. Girl far away from dressing up. Almost close to shabby. There have been times when I have really tried, but I eventually returned to my old ways. During my conversation I realized, that now it just comes naturally to me. It’s something I enjoy doing. (Let’s be honest I am no fashion diva.. or even close to it) . But I am shifting towards being dressed up. I have always loved shopping like any other mortal. But that didn’t mean I utilized all of it. I want to now. I love to dress up and go out. (make-up still eludes me) That’s the difference, even trying on makeup feels like a task and I eventually don’t do it.

So, this simple thing taught me what “Inspired Action” is.

I believe now, that anything we love doing we should look into. It shows our likings and inclinations. It is pretty obvious when I say that. But sometimes the smaller things you want to do, which come naturally to other people, we overlook.

What I learn?
-         Whenever I feel like doing something I should just do it. Weather it fits into the society norms or it is rebellious. Don’t bother. I am guilty of branding people obsessed with looks and clothes as idiots. But if I would not have taken this dressing thing up because I thought a certain way. I would have never known the pleasure it gives me.
-         Give in to your urges.
-         Sometimes just explore. I think if I am not sure how I feel about something I should give it a try. It’s only then I can know what I truly feel about it. There are things that someone / peers /close ones might be doing, that I don’t really feel comfortable with. I don’t need to try that. Or explore that as per my above point. The discomfort  might mean I am not yet ready.

I am going to explore travel. I don’t have an opinion about it. I want to know how I feel about it. It doesn’t excite me too much, but doesn’t make me uncomfortable either. It makes me curious. And let’s face it, its no risk at all ;)

“Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing it”

P.S: This post is an outcome of inspired action : Technically and Figuratively



No comments: