Tuesday, July 14, 2015

To have fun



Since years I have been reading about “Purpose of life”: “How to find purpose of life”: “Is your job in alignment with “Purpose of life”: so on and so forth

I have also claimed stuff like “I am lazy”, how does that align?

I hit a home run today.

I am here for a vacation. I found my life’s purpose: I am here to have fun, relax.

So, apparently, everyone incarnates with an intention. (I believe in this. You can choose to ignore this whole post).  I incarnated with an intention of a brilliant, fun and relaxing vacation.

Why am I so sure? I am kicked with that idea. I am having goose bumps. 

The best part about being incarnated for vacation, I could try heaps of stuff without any intention at all.
I be like: “This is so cool, I will try”: then I be like “Now this one please”: then I go have fun, sleep, relax.

Perfect!!!    
                                           
And when I go back and “God” asks me: “Did you have fun?”. I be like: “What a vacation. I am planning another one soon”

“The purpose of our lives is to be happy”

1 comment:

Neha said...

Bulls eye! 😈 😎