Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me


I am turning 32 tomorrow. It’s my birthday. After 32 years, one would assume you get over the birthday fever. Alas, not me.  The other awesome thing about my birthday is, it is the last day of the month and I practically get to celebrate the whole birthday month.
I have been like that from times I can remember.

So like we welcome New Year, it’s time to say good-bye to my 32nd year and embrace stepping into 33rd year of my life.

What a year it has been!!! The awesome 32 things from the 32nd year of my life.

  1. Best hair days
  2. An awesome year at work, making new friends
  3. I have been  my stylish best this past year
  4. Participated in my first 5k. Been running regularly for the last month and hope to keep it up
  5. Read crazy amount of books
  6. Best LOA year so far
  7. Picked a liking for hula-hooping
  8. Major vibrational shift from doubting and confusion to being happy in my own place
  9. Started my own LOA blog
  10. Kept up my writing on this one
  11. Started listening to music which I never have
  12. Had some amazing conversations
  13. My first international vacation – new Zealand north island road trip
  14. Professionally learnt heaps of new stuff
  15. Made a rocker amount of money
  16. I got over some things I needed to; finally!!!
  17. Went dancing once (going again for my birthday)...loved it
  18. Started wearing lipstick
  19. Have never gone out of the house without liner
  20. Tried my hand at jewellery. It’s not for me.
  21. Wrote short story for Kiyara which she refused to read
  22. Understood my bandwidth for relations
  23. Spotted those few annoying habits that I have
  24. Aimed to keep my bedroom well made. Managed to do it for most of the time.
  25. Learnt driving
  26. Started reading out loud to Kiyara every night and she loves it
  27. Had the best relation with Nishit : emotionally and physically
  28. We both tried out travel and loved it and have already booked tickets for our next Tasmania trip
  29. Realized where my mum comes from and her emotions
  30. Rocked the heels like nobody’s business
  31. Have found my motivation. Which is me being in my zone.
  32. Something’s cannot go on the blog ;)
 Yay to the year that went by; Cheers to the next year of rock and roll.

Today is oldest you have ever been and the youngest you will ever be again .


1 comment:

Pallavi Utagi said...

those somethings can go on the whatsapp group :)